Carson Surgical Group treats diseases of the arteries and veins throughout the body, except the heart and the brain. Our vascular surgeons intervene with both classic open surgical techniques, as well as modern minimally invasive procedures such as video-assisted surgery. We are looking for a positive addition to our dynamic team. Our Sonographers play a vital role in providing the best in class quality patient care—no call, No weekends, No after hours.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
· Venous duplex exams to include both deep vein thrombosis and venous insufficiency studies
· Post ablation follow-up studies
· Carotid ultrasound exams
· AAA ultrasound exams
· ABI exams
· Assist physician with ultrasound-guided venous procedures
· Maintain equipment, image storage and assist managing supply inventory
· Collaborate with coworkers to maintain efficient patient flow.
· Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound program
· Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Great attitude along with people skills
Internal Number: 1375
About Carson Surgical Group
For over 30 years, Carson Surgical Group has been committed to providing compassionate health care while remaining on the “cutting edge” of innovative technologies and advanced breakthroughs in vascular surgical treatment and prevention.
Carson Surgical Group treats diseases of the arteries and veins throughout the body, with the exception of the heart and the brain. Our vascular surgeons intervene with both classic open surgical techniques, as well as modern minimally invasive procedures such as video-assisted surgery.
We also perform surgeries for the treatment of hernias, the esophagus, and minimally invasive biopsies and node removal.
At Carson Surgical we offer the highest level of care. Our focus for all our patients is in creating a treatment plan that is founded in educating the patient so that they understand the disease process fully. Our early intervention treatment programs can hopefully avoid the need for future major surgical intervention.
Carson Surgical is the recognized leader in exceptional surgical care for Carson City, Carson Valley, and the surrounding communities. Doctors King, Halow and Beal are all Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery and specialize in general, vascular, endovascular and thoracic surgery.