Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time – Day
GENERAL SUMMARY: The frontline Representative is responsible for fielding and resolving inquiries via phone, chat, and other potential contact methods within the market’s centralized Consumer Experience Center (CxC). Expectations of this role include providing exceptional customer service, striving to anticipate and meet the needs of AdventHealth consumers, treating all consumers and colleagues with dignity and respect, and working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve quality and performance standards. The frontline Representative reports to the department Supervisor and maintains a working knowledge of AdventHealth service offerings, service workflows, and contact center technologies necessary to perform all job functions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • Demonstrate through behavior AdventHealth’s mission, vision, values and service standards as outlined in the organization’s Whole Care Experience training • Maintain competence and use critical thinking skills to promptly resolve consumer inquiries within assigned functional area(s)
• Demonstrates empowerment to successfully resolve customer inquiries • Adhere to all established workflows, scripting, and department greetings • Create delightful customer experience by setting proper expectations and consistently following through with end- users
• Thoroughly document all interactions and consistently update consumer records in the relevant technology system(s)
• Demonstrates appropriate customer-care skills such as empathy, active listening, courtesy, politeness, helpfulness and other skills as identified to a variety of customers including consumers, clinic staff, physicians, CxC colleagues, and leaders
• Achieves individual key department performance objectives such as quality assurance and productivity.
• Maintain knowledge of CxC and AdventHealth offerings to provide exceptional services • Handle sensitive matters courteously and with professionalism. When appropriate, escalate with leadership for proper awareness and/or resolution.
• Adhere to department policies and procedures and HIPAA regulations • Perform other duties as assigned by department leaders
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: • Ability to articulate the mission of AH and the CxC • Strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative to resolve inquiries and issues • Demonstrated personal commitment to promoting and providing excelled customer service • Demonstrated interpersonal, customer relations, and communication skills; remains patient while interacting with consumers and colleagues • Exhibits desire to continuously learn, improve service delivery, and work in a team environment • Ability to listen and document notes simultaneously • Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instruction • Maintains high energy and positive attitude • Ability to remain calm under pressure • Adapts quickly to change and balances multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment • Demonstrates regular, consistent and punctual attendance • Effective communicator in English, both orally and in writing • Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite programs and basic keyboard typing skills • Technological aptitude to master additional programs and technologies, including CRM, telephony, electronic health records, and other potential systems
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Strong understanding of healthcare terminology (medical terminology)
• Bilingual in Spanish
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High-school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years prior experience in a Call Center OR Customer Service environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• One year of experience in a healthcare setting focused on patient care
• Associate degree
• College course or the equivalent in computer programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Certified interpreter (Spanish) SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES N/A LIVING OUR SERVICE STANDARDS How we treat those we serve and each other is what sets us apart from other healthcare organizations. We want everyone who walks through our doors to feel loved, cared for, and at ease.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.