YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:Part Time / Days
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs diagnostic procedures on patients using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure, providing quality images for interpretation.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Sets up and adjusts all equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams.
• Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures.
• Performs routine and complex studies and assists in a variety of imaging procedures.
• Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
• Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel. Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
• Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
• Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
• Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical certificate/degree required
Previous experience preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
One or more of the following:
Radiologic Technologist specializing in Sonography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.