Raleigh, North Carolina
Corpus Christi, Texas
Education: Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, or clinical specialty. Master's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
Licenses/Certification: Registered Nurse in the state of the hospital.
Experience: Minimum of five years' experience in healthcare administration/management with a minimum of two years' experience at a senior nursing management level. Minimum of five years' experience in hospital management in an inpatient, acute care environment. Graduate level education may substitute on a year-to-year basis for the required experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, word-processing and spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, appropriate prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work under stress and to respond quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to spend a limited amount of time on travel required.