Location: Dyer, Indiana
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: R-085091
Dyer Health Center South
2150 Gettler Street Dyer, Indiana 46311
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to meet the growing demand for cardiology care at Franciscan Physician Network Cardiology Dyer located in Dyer, Indiana. The Advanced Practice Provider will be joining a steady, well-established and expanding cardiac group with excellent mentors and experienced cardiologists.
WHAT WE NEED:
Cardiac and stress test experience is preferred, not required. Candidate will practice in an office/hospital setting and be responsible for the care of patients aged 18 years and older who have cardiovascular conditions. The primary focus of the Advanced Practice Provider is seeing patients for regular follow-up visits in the ambulatory setting, as well as seeing patients in the acute setting. Candidate will also have desire to develop strong ties with patients and the community in which they serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule
- No call expectation
- Stress test experience preferred, not required
- Average outpatient volume: 15 - 18 patients per day
- Average stress test volume: 8 - 12 patients per half day
- Outreach to our site in Munster
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially insured base of employees.
- Master's Degree Required
- Physician Assistant Certified (PA-C) - Required - or
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Nationally Recognized Certification - Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required
Up to 20%
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.