Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Exciting Robotics OB/GYN opportunity in west central PA!
Conemaugh Physician Group - OB/GYN is looking for a skilled physician to join its well-established employed group practice in Johnstown, PA - just 70 miles east of Pittsburgh! This is a community hospital with a community feel. Supported by a team of midwives who take first call and Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians, the OB/GYN will enjoy practicing at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center which offers the only Level 3 NICU between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg and state-of-the-art operating rooms outfitted with robotic-assisted surgery! The main outpatient practice is conveniently located on the hospital's campus with lab, ultrasound and mammography located in the outpatient facility.
About the Position:
- Outpatient practice conveniently located on the hospital campus
- Support of three OB/GYN physicians, midwifery program, MFM and Neonatologist
- Two da Vinci Xi surgical systems for robot-assisted gynecological surgeries
- Advanced Operating Rooms
- State-of-the-art imaging, including 3D mammograms
- Air transport service
- Epic EMR
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package including sign-on, relocation, stipends while you train, student loan assistance and more!
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30 and ARC for 2024 Candidates
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus up to $90k
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hosptial: As the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, Conemaugh Memorial is also a teaching facility - home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 da Vinci Xi Robotic Surgical Systems.
About the Community: Located in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers many connections to neighboring communities. Family-friendly neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why our residents chose to live here.