Location: Hancock, Michigan
UP Health System Portage in collaboration with Upper Great Lakes Family Health Centers invites qualified BE/BC OBGYN physicians to join our team.
About the Position:
* 1 physician 1 NMW expanding to serve the community
* 85% outpatient and 15% inpatient mix * Supremely dedicated staff
* Collegial and supportive practice environment
* No high-risk deliveries * TLAC only if 60% or greater
- Upper Great Lakes employed, FQHC designated practice
- Competitive compensation & benefit package
- NHSC/HPSA student loan repayment eligible
- Current Practice Structure: 2 physicians, MA, LPN, RN
- Hospital based
- Ambulatory clinic hours: 8a to 5p
- Equipment and Services: Onco EMR, Laboratory, Radiology, Pathology, Pharmacy
UP Health System Portage:
- Leapfrog A for patient safety 4 consecutive years.
- ACS Verified Level III Trauma
- 5-Star CMS rating
- Joint Commission Accredited
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine Accredited
- American Academy of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation Accredited
- Member of the American Hospital Association and the Michigan Hospital Association
Houghton/Hancock - sister cities in the breathtaking Upper Peninsula of Michigan have recently been named in the Top 100 most livable towns by Livability and in the Top 15 BEST places to live in the U.S. according to Outside Online.
Home to Michigan Tech University - premier university heavily recruited by Ford and GM. Divisiong I, II and III NCAA athletics. Recognized by US News and World Report for ome of the best prep-schools in the country. Diverse geopraphy and coastal living complemented by a four-season climate. Endless outdoor activities including back country skiing, water sports, world-class biking, hiking hunting and fishing.