Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System - Marquette Heart & Vascular Institute, the region's leader in cutting-edge and compassionate care invite a qualified interventional radiologist to join our team.
Cohesive, physician practice-employed group inclusive of interventional radiology, non-invasive, invasive, interventional, EP and cardiovascular thoracic surgery delivering care to a catchment area of 310K+.
Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- A growing specialty practice inclusive of 1 Interventional Radiologist, 8 Cardiologists and 10 APPs
- Major service lines include:
- Brain/Spine Center
- Duke Affiliated Cancer Care
- Health/Vascular Center- only Michigan Certificate of Need bypass program and comprehensive Cath Labs in the region. The first and only hospital in the state of Michigan to earn the prestigious ACC Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital opened its doors in 2019. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Behavioral Health, Weight Loss Center and Women's and Children's Center. As the regional referral hospital we provide care in 65 specialties and subspecialties
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Northern Michigan University, thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, & economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best